With our A.W.A.Y.™ program, you can count on our angel to help you get ready. Our service will begin with us making sure you have your necessary documents. Next we will escort you to your procedure or appointment. Then we will be there when you wake up and listen to your discharge instructions. Finally, we will make sure you arrive home safely! Our caregiver will stay with you until you are acclimated and comfortable enough for us to leave.
A.W.A.Y.™ Program Details
- An account executive will call you 48 hours before your procedure and go over procedure instructions with you
- Our Caregiver will arrive prior to departure time to assist you with getting ready and make sure all necessary documents are brought if needed
- Your Caregiver will escort you to your procedure or appointment safely and promptly
- We will assist with registration paperwork if needed
- You will not be alone, we will wait for your procedure to be completed and assist you into your vehicle
- Next we will escort you safely back home
- Once we have you home, we will prepare a snack or light meal and beverage
- Guardian Angel’s Home Health, Inc.’s caregiver will stay with you until you are fully acclimated and comfortable for us to leave
A.W.A.Y.™ Client Must
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have the ability to follow directions and be intellectually sound
- Make reservation 3 weeks prior to appointment or procedure
- Cancellations or changes to reservations must be made within 24 hours of reservation to avoid cancellation or change fee of $25
- Pay $75 Fee at registration time, anything over 3 hours will be billed at the time of service
- Sign our contract and mail it back to us before service date
Guardian Angels of Home Health, Inc. will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate your needs. If you have scheduled an A.W.A.Y.™ appointment during inclement weather, you must have a back-up plan in the event that it is not safe to travel. When it is possible to reschedule this procedure or appointment at the last minute due to inclement weather, we will waive the 24 hour cancellation fee.
If you require additional time for preparing for your A.W.A.Y.™ appointment, or helping you acclimate to your surroundings post procedure, make sure to indicate that on your reservation. In the event you need unforeseen additional time, and the aide is available, you will be billed in 1/2 hour increments for additional time.
To make reservations you can fill out our A.W.A.Y.™ online registration form. Payment is due in full to secure a reservation. If you are paying by check, you will receive confirmation of your reservation once the check has cleared. Payment options are as follows:
- Electronic payment online via paypal (You do not have to have a paypal account to use this method)
- Credit Card by phone